Sportsman's Connection Fishing Map Guides are comprehensive guides to the best fishing lakes, rivers and streams across 12 states. Each Fishing Map Guide Book is loaded with detailed lake maps and fishing information that helps you know your waters and catch more fish. Inside this essential piece of fishing gear, you'll find:
- Lake data, including location, size, depth, access descriptions, accommodations and more so you know what to expect before you arrive
- Easy-to-use area maps so you can find any lake quickly and also discover other nearby fishing opportunities
- Public ramps and accesses where you can launch your fishing boat, canoe or kayak
- Fishing piers and other shore fishing locations that are perfect for family fishing trips
- Marked fishing spots to help you find fish the first time out
- Practical fishing information from DNR personnel and fishing tips from area experts for local insight into many of America's top fishing lakes, rivers and streams
- The best fishing techniques for bass, bluegills, crappies, catfish, muskies, perch, northern pike, salmon, trout, walleyes and other gamefish
- Fish stocking data and surveys for your favorite fish, including bass, catfish, muskies, panfish, trout and walleyes
Our All-Outdoors Atlas & Field Guide is created at twice the scale of other road atlases, which means four times the detail. And while the maps are sure to be the finest quality you have ever used, the thing that makes this book unique is all the additional information. Your favorite outdoor activities including fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, biking, off-roading, paddling, skiing, golfing, wildlife viewing, and more are covered in great depth with helpful editorial and extensive tables, which are all cross-referenced and indexed to the map pages in a way that's fun and easy to use!
These eBook editions of our Fishing Map Guides and All-Outdoors Atlases bring the maps and information you love to your phone, tablet, or computer. Downloadable and compatible with virtually every device, these eBooks give you access to your maps and information anytime, anywhere. Several regions are available now, with more coming every day.
Only looking for one or two specific lakes? Need a map you can quickly print before heading out on the water? Need a map you can use on your phone or tablet? We offer downloadable versions of the lake maps and fishing information found in our Fishing Map Guides in PDF format.
Find a Retailer
Find a retailer near you and pick up your books in store.
Find out how to purchase our All-Outdoors Atlases and Fishing Map Guides at a wholesale rate and join the thousands of retailers, libraries, and other organizations that trust Sportsman's Connection maps to provide their customers with the best maps and information!