Everything’s bigger in Texas, including the fishing opportunities. If the number and size of Texas lakes makes your head spin, you need the new Sportsman's Connection Texas Fishing Atlases. The complete set of 5 fishing books covers the breadth of Texas’s waterbodies in stunning, full-color atlas maps. Each sturdy, spiral-bound, large format 11"x15" volume covers 40+ rivers, lakes, and coastal areas to present the best of public fishing through expert editorials and specialized fishing maps. If you’re hitting a new lake or fishing area, you’ll learn exactly where and how to optimally fish. For lakes, rivers or coastal areas you fish regularly, our proprietary maps and fishing hotspots will give you fresh eyes and spur you out of the same old habits. From West Texas reservoirs, to Gulf Coast bays and everything in between, the Texas Fishing Atlases are the definitive references for anglers of all skill levels. Inside you’ll find:
- Highly detailed contour lake maps
- Underwater structure including roadbeds, fish attractors, timber, buildings
- Fishing information on every major river, lake, and coastal area
- Coordinates for fishing hot spots and water access sites
- The latest fishery stocking, survey, and catch records
- Fishing tips and techniques from local experts
- Informative and engaging articles with fishing tips on every waterbody
- Species info, state regulations, and fishing techniques
- Free eBook with print purchase or sold separately
- Free trial to Fishnet mobile app with purchase (available early 2022)
- Excellent fishing gifts for the anglers in your life.
Order the print edition today and receive a free, immediate download of the eBook Edition (a $17.95 value)!
Click the cover images to learn more about each book